Thread: Float X-Country Hours - Florida to Minnesota

SPA MEMBER

Float X-Country Hours - Florida to Minnesota

Adventure Seaplanes has 2 openings for our annual migration north april 27th, which takes 2 days and a overnight in Kentucky. For 50% off rates we have a left seat open in the C172- $110/hr and C180 - $135/hr with a instructor in right seat. We will pick up at Orlando MCO airport and deliver to Minneapolis MSP airport, plus supply lodging in FL and MN if needed. Send a e-mail to fly@adventureseaplanes.com if interested.

Brian

SPA MEMBER
    Hey Brian, is the 172 a solo airplane? No instructor riding along or is someone else already riding along?

SPA MEMBER
    Instructor in right seat as i need someone with experience to get the planes home safe. It depends on experience level if it would go without a instructor. E-mail me with questions and qualifications at above address if your interested.

SPA MEMBER
    Brian: If you need to or would like to overnight at our home in Tellico Village (35 SW of KTYS) let me know. I have a submersible dock for one and a tethered anchor for another. Can get you a 100 LL if you need it. Tellico Lake is an open lake with no restrictions. Gary